or renew your membership
Why Join DHNB?
- You are entitled to vote and can be elected for positions in DHNB.
- You are entitled to vote and can be elected for positions in EADH.
- Your conference fees will be reduced (also ADHO’s).
- You will have the possibility to apply for scholarships.
- You can join DHNB working groups.
- You will have access to a global network of scholars within Digital Humanities.
The membership fees are 25€ for student members* and 40€ for ordinary membership.
Membership fees can be paid directly to DHNB’s bank, the Swedish SEB Bank.
Address Digital humaniora i Norden
405 30 Göteborg
Payments from Sweden can also be made to SEB account 5011.10.80614.
To state your full name in the message field. Otherwise, we don’t know who you are!
To send an email to treasurer[at]dhnb.eu once you have paid the fees. You will then be registered as a member of DHNB and receive your membership number.
Your Personal Information
Please note, that by paying the membership fee, DHNB will collect and store your full name and email address for communications regarding your membership, the annual general members’ meeting, the election of the DHNB Board, and news related to DHNB and its sister organizations.
If you want to know what personal information we are collecting and how we are storing it, please get in contact with the membership manager via treasurer[at]dhnb.eu.
*Persons eligible for the student membership must provide proof of their status.