The ONLINE REGISTRATION to the DHN2020 is open.
Make sure to register by 2 February 2020 to benefit from the “early bird” rate. Online registration will be open until 10 March.
Riga hotels offer DHN2020 delegates special rates. MORE INFORMATION to help you plan your stay.
Registration link: https://reg.lnb.lv/
|DHN member||Student DHN member||Non-member||Student non-member||Day registration||Social dinner||Workshops|
|Early-bird|| 170 EUR|
(130 EUR + 40 EUR membership fee)
| 90 EUR |
(65 EUR + 25 EUR membership fee)
|220 EUR||95 EUR||80 EUR||30 EUR||15 EUR|
|Late||220 EUR |
(180 EUR + 40 EUR membership fee)
(90 EUR + 25 EUR membership fee)
|270 EUR||120 EUR||100 EUR||30 EUR||15 EUR|
Early bird: November 2019 – 2 February 2020
Late: 3 February 2020 – 10 March 2020
DHN2020 Travel Grants for students and early career researchers
DHN2020 will provide partial travel support to 10 early career researchers and students who will be presenting papers or posters at the conference. The exact amount of the awards will depend on the demonstrated expenses of the recipients, up to a maximum of 300€ per awardee.
Expenses to be covered: travel, accommodation (max. 3 days), conference participation fee.
Travel support is sponsored by the Nordic Council of Ministers.
– Authors of an accepted paper/poster who is presenting it during the conference. Full-time Master or Ph.D. students in a college or university when submitting the application.
– Authors of an accepted paper/poster who is presenting it during the conference. Researchers that have completed their dissertation within the last five years.
Applications should be submitted as pdf files via email to email@example.com with the subject ‘DHN2020 travel grant’ no later than 15 January 2020. Awardees will be notified as soon as possible thereafter. Submissions should include:
1) Name of the applicant
2) Title of the paper/poster you will be presenting at DHN2020 (with full list of authors)
3) Submission ID number (you can find it in the acceptance e-mail sent by the organizers)
4) Estimated amount of the expenses to be covered by the travel grant (for example: Total 300 EUR, including flight 150 EUR; accommodation 150 EUR)
5) Proof of eligibility (a signed letter from your department administration approving your student or early career researcher (max. 5 years after PhD) status).
Awardees will have to fill a reimbursement form and send copies of tickets/receipts and proof of payment(s). The granted amount will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account after the conference.